Working alongside many Norwich and Norfolk based Letting Agents we bring great experience in End-of-Tenancy cleaning. We know the key areas to focus on and we work hard to accommodate the sometimes quick turnaround.
With as much notice as you are able, we will be able to bring together the perfect cleaner or team of cleaners to blitz your rental property. Whether you are a letting agent, a landlord or a tenant yourself, we can bring the property in question back to its sparkling glory.
What does a End-of-Tenancy Clean include?
Average End-of-Tenancy cleaning services we offer include:
– Thorough cleaning of the kitchen; including cupboard door fronts and sides, inside cupboards where appropriate, washing of skirting boards, washing of work surfaces, de-greasing of all wall tiles, and deep cleaning of the hob.
– Thorough cleaning of any bathrooms, en-suites and W/Cs; including toilets and hard under-water limescale, sinks including limescale around taps and plugholes, deep scrubbing of baths, limescale on shower doors and tiles, re-shining of towel rails.
– Washing of all internal doors
– Dusting and cobwebs throughout
– Internal windows throughout
– Inside of front and back doors, as well as bi-fold or French doors, including frames
– Vacuuming throughout
– Washing of hard floors where required
Some additional End-of-Tenancy cleaning services include:
– Oven Cleaning
– Carpet Cleaning
– Downstairs External Windows
– External side of front and/or back doors
– Removal of paint splashes, glue, plaster, or any other unwanted material from redecoration
Please Note: This is not an exhaustive list. We encourage any additional requests to be mentioned as we are always happy to discuss them.
We offer End-of-Tenancy cleaning throughout Norwich, Norfolk and sometimes Suffolk.
Ethics and Values
The products we use within our end-of-tenancy cleans are cruelty-free, non-animal tested, harmful chemical-free, and eco-friendly, to the best of our ability. This is something which is exceptionally important to us and we are always making efforts to improve on our product choices.
These types of products are better for your home and your health, as well as the health of our cleaners and of the planet.
We do our utmost to support businesses who share these ethics and to use their products. We do also use some of our own mixtures which have been created from many, many years of cleaning.